COVID-19 Cancellation Terms & Conditions
As of March 2020
- Postponements: If a show or performance in the 2020-21 Series is postponed, please hang on to your tickets as we work to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule the show or performance, you will receive more information at that time of your options.
- Rescheduling: If a show or performance is rescheduled, your tickets will be valid for the new performance time. If the new performance time does not work for you, reach out to our Patron Services Representatives to discuss exchanges and further options.
- Cancellations & Options: If a show or performance unfortunately must be canceled, you have options as a Season Member:
- Choose to have a credit applied to your account for a future Broadway Series purchase
- Donate the amount of the tickets to Staging The Future, our educational outreach program. The amount will be tax-deductible.
- Receive a refund for the amount of the tickets for your performance*
COVID-19 Credit Terms and Conditions
Credit will be issued only when you click on the “CREDIT MY BROADWAY ACCOUNT” button in the email you received. Credits will be applied to all applicable accounts on or about April 9, 2020. Credit value will be inclusive of the face value of your tickets and any per ticket or per order service, handling, and/or processing charges on subscription additional, group sales, and eCLUB tickets. Credit is not redeemable for cash, and is only redeemable (in whole or in part) towards the purchase of tickets for Kansas City Broadway Series performances at the Kansas City Music Hall or Kauffman Center (including season subscriptions, additional subscription tickets, eCLUB tickets, group sales tickets, seat upgrades and exchanges). Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Credit will require an additional method of payment for the balance due. Credit is non-transferable and can only be used for orders associated with your account. To obtain the balance of your Credit, please call 816.421.7500 or log in to your account at https://am.ticketmaster.com/atguildkc. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time. Credit expires 5 years from the date of issuance. Clicking the “CREDIT MY BROADWAY ACCOUNT” button in he email you received to receive a Credit instead of a refund for cancelled performances constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Once you have done so and the Credit is applied to your account, that refund is deemed to have been paid to and received by you. Credits are only available for tickets purchased directly through the Kansas City Broadway Series. The Kansas City Broadway Series is not responsible for the ticketing practices put in place by secondary ticket providers.
COVID-19 Refund Terms and Conditions
If you elect to receive a refund, our team will refund the face value of your tickets to your original method of payment. Your refund will not include any per ticket or per order service, handling and/or processing charges paid on subscription additional, group sales, or eCLUB tickets. Refunds will be processed on or about April 20, 2020. Your refund should post to your account within 30 business days. Refunds are only available for tickets purchased directly through Kansas City Broadway Series. Kansas City Broadway Series is not responsible for the refund practices put in place by secondary ticket providers.