|Opening||apr 09, 2013|
|Closing||apr 14, 2013|
2hrs. 45mins. (1 Intermission)
Mary Poppins is bringing its own brand of Broadway magic to theaters across the country, which has Variety raving, “This is the rare touring production that over-delivers on every level!” Featuring the irresistible story and unforgettable songs from one of the most popular Disney films of all time, plus brand-new breathtaking dance numbers and spectacular stage-craft, Mary Poppins is everything you could ever want in a hit Broadway show! So get swept up in the fun of this high-flying musical the New York Post gives 4 out of 4 stars and calls “a perfect piece of musical theater.”
Should I see it?
What is Mary Poppins Like?
If you like the movie, you’ll probably love the show. It features all the classic songs (“A Spoonful of Sugar,” “Chim Chim Cher-ee” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” to name a few) plus some catchy new tunes. With elaborate sets, eye-popping light displays and show-stopping numbers, this ...
- National Tour Cast of Mary Poppins Will Host ‘Supercal’ Cabaret Night at Missie B’s
- Everyone’s Favorite Nanny Comes to Kansas City! Mary Poppins Begins Performances
- Flying Over the Audience in Mary Poppins is a Dream Come True for Madeline Trumble
- Michael Dean Morgan Plays Dad on Tour and Compares Mary Poppins to a Jedi Knight
Mary Poppins Cast & Creative
- Based on the Stories by P.L. Travers
- Featuring Songs from the Film by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
- New Songs by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe
- Book Julian Fellowes
- Director Richard Eyre and Matthew Bourne
- Choreographer Matthew Bourne and Stephen Mear
- Set and Costume Designer Bob Crowley
- Lighting Designer Howard Harrison
- Sound Designer Steven Canyon Kennedy